Before importing your file, you have the option of selecting to generate an error report, which will be available for download. This error report will contain all your numbers that have failed to successfully import along with the reason why they failed.
This report can be generated by ticking the "Generate Error Report" filed under the "Options" section on the "Import a File" page when selecting your file to import, as seen below:
Once you have completed the import process and your file was successfully imported, you can download your error report by clicking on the "Download Error Report" button, as seen below:
Once your file has been imported, you will be presented with an "Import Summary" page giving you the results of the file being imported, as seen below:
- TOTAL RECORDS - Refers to the total amount of records on your original file.
- IMPORTED NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of new records successfully imported to your group.
- UPDATED NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of existing numbers where the values have successfully been updated.
- DUPLICATE NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of duplicate numbers which have been removed from your group.
- OPTED OUT NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of existing numbers on your opt-out list which have not been imported to the group.
- INVALID NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of error rows in your file you imported to a group (Refer to the "Generate Error Report").
Updated 6 months ago