The following guide will help you understand your import results after successfully importing a file in to one of your groups.
Once your file has been imported, you will be presented with an "Import Summary" page giving you the results of the file being imported, as seen below:
Generate Error Report
Before importing your file, you have the option of generating an error report, which will be available for download after your import. This error report will contain all your contacts that have failed to successfully import, along with the reason why they failed.
This report can be generated by ticking the "Generate Error Report" option under the "File and Group Options" screen on the "Group Import" page when selecting your file to import, as seen below:
Once you have completed the import process and your file was successfully imported, you can download your error report by clicking on the "View Report" button, as seen below:
- TOTAL CONTACTS/ROWS - Refers to the total amount of records on your original file.
- NEW CONTACTS - Refers to the total amount of new contacts successfully imported to your group.
- UPDATED CONTACTS - Refers to the total amount of existing contacts' numbers where the values have successfully been updated.
- DUPLICATE CONTACT NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of duplicate contacts' numbers which have been removed from your group.
- IGNORED CONTACTS (OPT-OUT NUMBERS): Refers to the total amount of existing contacts' numbers on your opt-out list which have not been imported to the group.
- INVALID CONTACT NUMBERS/ROWS: Refers to the total amount of error rows in your file you imported to a group (Refer to the "Generate Error Report").
Updated 8 months ago